New bedding??

BlairDonovan
BlairDonovan Posts: 53

Expert

edited July 2 in Design Questions

I just got this striped bed from a MDW sale and I'm so excited…what kind of bedding would go best with it? I want to mix some fun colors and patterns!

Comments

• AmritaThakkar
    AmritaThakkar Posts: 23

Expert

I'm a sucker for a good paisley, so maybe some darker colors in that pattern?

• MeganBakerDetloff
    MeganBakerDetloff Posts: 100

Expert

i would love to see a floral pattern with the stripes!

• AdrienneBreaux
    AdrienneBreaux Posts: 70

Expert

I think a large-scale dark floral is a must, plus maybe some colorblocking with a fun accent color and white?

• tonidbailey
    tonidbailey Posts: 7

I think a printed pattern with vibrant colors for Summer, would make a beautiful statement.

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304

Florals for sure! This is bold but I love this tulip set from Dusen Dusen 💛

• MaxwellAT
    MaxwellAT Posts: 52

Expert

I would actually also suggest going the other way.. for a the splurge of a lifetime look at

Olatz Schnabel Bedding… (yes, Julian Schnabel's ex wife)

and also a splurge, but much more accessible - MATOUK is my personal fave and they have lovely colors and clean formality… they also have a lot of florals if you go that way :)

• StephanieNguyen
    StephanieNguyen Posts: 87

Expert

Exciting! I agree with many others on florals, especially that link Daniela posted! Those tulips (I'm a sucker for them) are all over my explore page on Instagram.

• LizzyFrancis
    LizzyFrancis Posts: 54

Expert

I looove Dusen Dusen. I have another duvet set from them: Dusen Dusen River Duvet sham set that I love. But I really like that bright green color Maxwell posted and think it would be so summery. If you're serious about linen, BedThreads has so many great colors too in sheets & duvets!

• CharliPenn
    CharliPenn Posts: 57

Expert

Florals ALL the way! Also, that striped bed is absolutely beautiful. There's something so serene about it.

• CullenOrmond
    CullenOrmond Posts: 149

Expert

@BlairDonovan!! THIS BED IS GORGEOUS! I'm leaning toward the unexpected red theory here — I feel like a pop of red (even if it's solid) would be absolutely gorgeous here. please share where you end up!