What’s your favorite mattress brand? What’s the best mattress everyone is using?

sam_o
sam_o Posts: 50

Community Manager

edited August 10 in Design Questions

What’s your favorite mattress brand? What’s the best mattress everyone is using?

Comments

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304

I bought a Leesa mattress last year and am a big fan! To me, it feels like the perfect in between of soft and firm

• MaryB
    MaryB Posts: 34

Sealy Posturepedic Optimum

• MaxwellAT
    MaxwellAT Posts: 52

Expert

FAVES:

Saatva for mid price

Hastens for splurge…. (the price is crazy, but the difference and the longevity is awesome)

• MaryB
    MaryB Posts: 34
    edited August 13

Hastens starting at $21,000.00 up to $300,000.00😳 I don’t think so

• d7942
    d7942 Posts: 2

I got a Bear Elite Hybrid and it's been a game changer!! It felt great from day 1 - decided to go with it because it was the top reco from Wirecutter for side sleepers.

• heyjudith
    heyjudith Posts: 13

Saatva is expensive, to me at least. I had one and kept rolling into the center. The Nest Plush Hybrid Mattress was way too soft and also very hot. I now have a Ghost Bed mattress with a Birch topper, and this seems to be a decent combination for me. My next mattress will be an all-latex one. You might try looking at what The Sleep Sherpa has to say about mattresses before purchasing one.

• AmritaThakkar
    AmritaThakkar Posts: 23

Expert

I don't have a fave mattress but saving this thread since I'm in the market for a new one!

• Cheri
    Cheri Posts: 19

Avocado is a really good mattress and I like that the company is environmentally friendly. It's really pretty too.

• jts2844
    jts2844 Posts: 1

I have the Aviya hybrid mattress is all of the bed rooms in my house. I love mine and guests always seem to love theirs. We do have a topper on one of them in a bedroom just in case a guest wants a really plush feeling.

• Lily11811
    Lily11811 Posts: 6

I'm in Australia and Dreamsleep has my favourite overall. Their quality products (the mattresses & and sheets are amazin plus affordable prices