Where are you lounging during these warmer days?

DanielaAraya
DanielaAraya Posts: 304
edited July 4 in Regions

I don't know about you, but it's starting to feel like summer in upstate NY! Show me where you'll be lounging during these warmer days. I'm usually on the outdoor sofa that my dog is sprawled across:

The awning keeps me semi-shaded while still getting to enjoy the outdoors ☀️

Comments

• losfrangeles
    losfrangeles Posts: 60 ✭✭✭

Inside with the fan or AC on. I don’t do well in high temperatures and I burn really easily.

• Cheri
    Cheri Posts: 19

the dog spending the dog days lounging on the couch in priceless. Love the yellow door!

• Coyigill
    Coyigill Posts: 1

In my garden - it's always part shaded, whatever time of day. There's plenty of pottering to do, but lots of time to sit and enjoy my surroundings and the results of my hard work!

• SofiaRivera
    SofiaRivera Posts: 14

Expert

I'll be on a picnic blanket in Prospect Park any chance I get! :)

• DanielaAraya

@losfrangeles we had a really intense heat wave here last week and I couldn't stand being outside. I feel you!

• DanielaAraya

@Cheri thank you!! 🤗 and I know, it’s my dog’s favorite spot haha. Anytime I go to sit there she looks at me like “excuse me?”

• DanielaAraya

@Coyigill it looks gorgeous! Did you start your garden this year or is it something you’ve been into for a while?

• DanielaAraya

@SofiaRivera ideal situation 😎 this blanket has also been on my list for a while. That and the little Baggu popup tents. So good for summer lounging!

• CullenOrmond
    CullenOrmond Posts: 149

Expert

I think I made one of my happiest memories this past weekend! I visited a lake about 40 miles outside of New York City and we sat on a dock that detached from the main dock and floated in the middle of the lake on lounge chairs! Absolutely gorgeous 😋

• DanielaAraya

@CullenOrmond awww I love this! What a perfect weekend for it too! It's been so hot out the last few days.

• jan802
    jan802 Posts: 3

I will be lounging at home reading a good book.