Apartment Therapy Posts: 27

Community Manager

edited July 4 in The Lounge

Pets need a fun space to hang out in our homes too. Share your pet's setup 🐢🐱

Comments

• losfrangeles
    losfrangeles Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options

My little buddy never met a cat bed he liked. But my vintage ottoman? Can’t keep him off of it.

• SarahEverett
    SarahEverett Posts: 29

Expert

Options

omg @losfrangeles! he's the cutest! 😻 (as is the vintage ottoman.)

• losfrangeles
    Options

Thanks, he sure is! You should see the rest of the vintage rattan set…

• CullenOrmond
    CullenOrmond Posts: 98

Expert

Options

wow @losfrangeles what is your cat's name?! he is SO cute! I'm so jealous of his setup. unfortunately, I had to get rid of my dog's beds (yes, plural) because he absolutely refuses to lay on them (much prefers the couch or my bed) and I live in a small apartment so they were taking up valuable floor space. I figured if he wasn't going to use them I needed to reclaim that floor space.

• losfrangeles
    Options

His name is Frankie and he also loves to hog my bed!

• StephanieNguyen
    StephanieNguyen Posts: 54

Expert

Options

so cute @losfrangeles !

• StephanieNguyen
    StephanieNguyen Posts: 54

Expert

Options

truthfully, my dog Leo owns this house, haha, and has "setups" in almost every room, but here he is in his bed when I'm working in my office.

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 156 ✭
    Options

@CullenOrmond I'm laughing because my dog is the same way! She has 4 beds around the house, and almost always chooses the sofa or our bed instead πŸ™ƒ

• Cara
    Cara Posts: 1 ✭
    edited June 9
    Options

Hi, cheers from Poland! I live in 40 sqm apartment and I made sure that my kitties (penguin boy Sammy and tabby lady Lusia) have lot of spaces for them (they have more cat beds and spots than I have furniture to hangout haha). This is their favourite spot from where they can watch birds (my balcony is of course protected by special cat net installed by professional. Their safety is paramoun5 for me). This is just old ikea TV stand cupboard (all my furniture other than custom made kitchen cabinets are bought secondhand) and it is covered with handmade pillows made especially for them as the Xmass present 2 years ago and very soft comfortable blankies. They love that setup! There is of course also cat bed on my desk because Sammy has to assist in writing messages to my manager on teams heh

• LizzyFrancis
    LizzyFrancis Posts: 34

Expert

Options

Blueberry has a lot of good spots (the deck is another one) but one of her favorites is under a quilt (my mom made for me!) on our Joybird couch near one of our many gallery walls!