Artificial Flower Recs

StephanieNguyen
StephanieNguyen Posts: 87

Expert

edited July 2 in Design Questions

I like using fake flowers in my home, especially these tulip ones I found on Amazon that sit on my desk. I put them in an old Kate Spade tumbler that I've since lost the lid and straw for. I think it looks great. I'd love to know if you like to use artificial flowers too, and if so, tell me your recommendations of ones that look realistic! (and show it off too!) 🌷

Comments

• CharliPenn
    CharliPenn Posts: 57

Expert

I too love a faux floral arrangement, @StephanieNguyen ! Especially the ones that look as real as your tulips do (and feel real too). I especially like using them as part of my spring living room refresh because I can leave the up all season long without having to worry about replacing out fresh blooms. Here's our latest arrangement. I love putting faux flowers in unexpected holders too. Here I found a small hurricane glass holder that I loved and opted to put florals in it instead of the candle. We love how it came out. I also love how you repurposed that tumbler. So smart! Bookmarking that idea. What a great way to upcycle something you might typically toss.

• StephanieNguyen
    StephanieNguyen Posts: 87

Expert

@CharliPenn That is absolutely gorgeous!! Where did you get those flowers and hurricane glass holder from? 😍

And I totally agree with you on how you're able to leave these arrangements out all season long without worrying about constantly having to replace them. It's such a perk!