Good Morning, Apartment Therapist Community!

MeganBakerDetloff
MeganBakerDetloff Posts: 100

Expert

edited July 2 in Regions

Hello hello! I am so excited to have you all here — it is so inspiring to see everyone's projects and to get to be part of so many thoughtful design discussions.

I'll be on the forum this morning along with my colleague @SarahEverett representing Home Projects! I'm the home projects director for AT, where I've worked since 2019. Before that, I was at HGTV Magazine and This Old House Magazine.

While I lived in NYC for many years, I moved in 2020 (eek) to Madison, Wisconsin, where I live with my husband and my two dogs in a very charming mid-century house. We love living here but I am (very very very slowly) fixing some old house quirks and giving the space some cozy personality. I always have at least one project going!

I love to DIY for my home but I'm also a crafty person in general, and I love playing around with different mediums and trying out different projects. Right now I am getting very into oil pastels!

I'm looking forward to chatting more and seeing what everyone is getting up to today! See you in the threads 😎

Tagged: