Our Dining Room

MakingHomeWithApril
MakingHomeWithApril Posts: 42 ✭✭✭
edited July 3 in Show & Tell

We plan to make some changes in here soon, but this is how our dining room looks currently. The first step is to get rid of the Crosley and get a better turntable for this room. We will probably get the same one that we have in the lounge area.

Comments

• AdrienneBreaux
    AdrienneBreaux Posts: 70

Expert

LOVE the bold black, white, and red color palette. What a contrast! I think the light fixture is so good too.

• tonidbailey
    tonidbailey Posts: 7

I absolutely love that large light fixture and the nicely balanced pops of red. The center art piece is one of my favorites in a commercial series. It’s a lovely space. Feels full of culture.

• MakingHomeWithApril

@AdrienneBreaux Thank you. We searched and searched for alight fixture for a while, and finally found that one at Menard's.

• MakingHomeWithApril

@tonidbailey Thank you! I stumbled across that piece on Etsy one day. I love large pieces of art, especially ones that showcases my culture.

• CullenOrmond
    CullenOrmond Posts: 149

Expert

@MakingHomeWithApril every room in your home is jaw-dropping! I love the artwork and mid-century modern console (it looks like it offers great storage space!). I can't wait to see how the space continues to transform!

• LizzyFrancis
    LizzyFrancis Posts: 54

Expert

Love this whole space, @MakingHomeWithApril ! if you're looking for record player upgrade recs, I recently upgraded to an Audio-Technica — it was a splurge but we have a pretty serious record collection and the records sound much better now! (though I love how the red plays with the rest of the space)