Studio apartment, mid century modern

Louis
Louis Posts: 1

Hello everyone! My wife and I are transitioning to a studio apartment and we’re excited to embrace a mid-century modern style. We’re looking for a designer or organizer to help us maximize our space while maintaining that lovely vibe. If you have any recommendations, we’d love to hear them!

This is our layout, we will be added a Murphy bed with storage. but we are a little looking to maximize every square feet.

Layout attached below! : )

Comments

• NikiCreatives
    NikiCreatives Posts: 53
    edited October 5

Are you looking for an online or offline designer? Anyway, I love the idea of mid century modern for this space!

• StephanieNguyen
    StephanieNguyen Posts: 101

Expert

@Louis if you're looking for an in-person organizer/designer recommendation, I definitely suggest putting this in our regions section based on your location so others can share their recs!

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 400

Yes, echoing this! Head over here to post in your area. If you're open to virtual design, I have a couple of recs for you

Also I love the layout of your studio! The partial divider wall is great for making it feel like the bedroom is its own little nook

• wendy6983
    wendy6983 Posts: 9

Place open or solid back shelf units along the dining table side of the half wall. The taller the better! Use metal or wicker bins to corral like items. You won’t wake up looking into the kitchen and bedroom will feel cozy.

• ModernB
    ModernB Posts: 1
    edited October 9

I highly recommend having a play with Arcadium to brainstorm your layout and get a feel for walking through the space. You can create this sort of thing really quickly with a drag and drop interface.