Feng Shui and Your Home - House Therapist here to help.

Abbylane
Abbylane Posts: 8
edited September 14 in Show & Tell

Anyone Feng Shui or Holistic Design curious? Send me your Questions!!

Hey all, I'm Abby and I am a House Therapist specializing in holistic interior design and styling based in Feng Shui. I love AT and would just love to reach out to more people through this platform.

I think of Shui as a way to partner with your space to bring all the things that you have been working on to life. And I am here to help you do it in a gorgeous way.

xo

Abby

Comments

• NikiCreatives
    NikiCreatives Posts: 45

Sounds nice! Do you mind sharing some of your favorite Feng Shui styled apartments?

• Abbylane
    Abbylane Posts: 8

Hi Niki!

To me Feng Shui is not a style but a way of working with a space to create harmony between your personal aesthetic and the energetics of the house… For example, if you have a very modern home but your taste (or the energy you crave) is more cozy I would suggest adding a Earthy elements to the space. A few examples would be low comfy furniture, rugs and rectangular landscape art.

• losfrangeles
    losfrangeles Posts: 62 ✭✭✭

I have limited storage in my too-small temporary home, and I have two mirrors stored under my bed because there is nowhere else they’ll fit. I love them and plan to have them in my “forever home” someday, but is storing them under a bed (they are both covered and packed in protective materials) something I should worry about?