(NY) Start here and introduce yourself!

DanielaAraya
DanielaAraya Posts: 309 ✭
edited September 11 in New York

Hi everyone! Welcome to the New York board. This board was created so that everyone could connect with one another. Let's start with some introductions using the prompts below:

πŸ‘‹: What’s your name?

🌍️: What city are you joining us from?

πŸ“: What are some of your favorite hobbies?

πŸ’¬: Pick five emojis to describe your home best!

Feel free to introduce yourself by replying to this discussion. We can't wait to get to know you!

Tagged:

Comments

• DanielaAraya
    edited September 11

I'll go first:

πŸ‘‹ Hi, I'm Daniela!

🌍️ I split my time between Hudson and the Catskills. Before moving upstate, I lived in Brooklyn for 8 years. My favorite neighborhood that I've lived in is Fort Greene

πŸ“ As much as I love spending time in my home, I equally love being outside in nature. I love going on hikes or exploring new towns. I'm a big antique lover, and I try to check out the shops here about once a week (you never know what you'll find!) Also very into hot yoga right now πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ You will likely find my Basset Hound with me no matter what the activity (except hot yoga, although she loves to come to hang in the front lobby haha)

My home in emoji form: πŸŠπŸŒˆπŸŒΈπŸ–οΈβ˜€οΈ

• RachelleJaneczek
    RachelleJaneczek Posts: 5 ✭

πŸ‘‹: Hey, I'm Rachelle!

🌍️: I'm located in Lower Manhattan!

πŸ“: Hmm this is tough, right now I'd say I'm really into concerts. I've been to over 17 in the past 5 or so months, and still have a few more coming up! I love animals and I foster dogs, my 16th foster just got adopted last weekend πŸ’› And I love traveling, hiking and being in nature is always so rewarding and relaxing! Oh, and I recently got into making these cute miniature scenes that fit into a book nook, they're so fun to create!

πŸ’¬: πŸŒ±πŸ•―οΈπŸ§ΊπŸŽ¨πŸΆ

• TerriPous
    TerriPous Posts: 31

Expert

Hi!!! This is so fun!

πŸ‘‹: I'm Terri!

🌍️: I live in Manhattan in the greatest city in the world (totally unbiased, I swear)

πŸ“: I love doing crossword puzzles and sudokus, going on walks around the city, visiting museums, and trying new restaurants

πŸ’¬: πŸ’•πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ€“πŸ§©πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ(full of love, I live there with my fiance, we're nerds, do lots of jigsaw puzzles, and the fairy indicates how small it is?? haha)

• DanielaAraya

Omg that miniature scene is everything. The fact that I haven't gotten into miniatures yet is surprising to me. Do you have a favorite foster story?!

• DanielaAraya

Excellent emoji choices. The fairy πŸ˜‚ Also I have so many unfinished puzzles around my house. You'd have a blast!