Shower curtain recommendations?

Hi everyone! I have a strange dilemma. My landlord-special apartment has a cute, stall-sized shower. I really want to replace our shower curtain (they get icky, and I hate the color we initially chose for the space, etc) with something more along the lines as what's sold at Quiet Town Home. But since our shower is stall-sized, we really need something that's less than 40" wide. Does anyone have any product recs?

Comments

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304

Love the Quiet Town inspo! Are you more drawn to their canvas or plastic curtains? It looks like Target has a clear stall-sized liner — what if you paired that with a custom canvas curtain from Etsy? Or I found this seller on Etsy with a fun checkerboard PVC curtain that you can customize in size and colors!

• CullenOrmond
    CullenOrmond Posts: 149

Expert

hi @LizzyFrancis! I've been seeing a ton of people using curtains as shower curtains (just get a plastic liner to be closer to the actual shower) and I feel like you could find a custom option that matches your desired size?

• MaxwellAT
    MaxwellAT Posts: 52

Expert

@LizzyFrancis I agree with CullenOrmond, that if you get a slim liner for the water, you can use any designed curtain that you want on the outside. I actually always double up like this. The liner can be very thin, while the outer can be cotton and colorful, or just plain fun. I personally like seersucker outside curtains.

Also, if it's the vinyl shower curtains at Quiet Town that you like, you can easily cut them down to size as the edges are not sealed or hemmed in any way. :)