Any tips or Inspiration

erikaharris
erikaharris Posts: 1
edited August 24 in Design Questions

Comments

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304

You have a lovely home! Can you share what you're currently struggling with and what you usually gravitate toward? I would love to help!

• NikiCreatives
    NikiCreatives Posts: 45

It's a beautiful home and I wouldn't change much. You could play around with new tablecloths, towels, and pillows to give this space a small refresh you want.

• BlairDonovan
    BlairDonovan Posts: 53

Expert

edited August 28

Your kitchen is so beautiful, especially the backsplash! my one suggestion would be to take advantage of the wall space above it with a single shelf like this:

Or, a little rod like this for hanging mugs:

• CullenOrmond
    CullenOrmond Posts: 149

Expert

edited September 3

@erikaharris your home is so charming (especially the photo of your dog looking out the window). I second @BlairDonovan's idea of adding open shelving in the kitchen. what about about adding a painting or textile above your couch? I feel like that would add depth and intrigue to the space! however, now I see that there are two images (one with artwork and one without) of the space above the couch. do you already have art there?

• LizzyFrancis
    LizzyFrancis Posts: 54

Expert

I love all the blue in your home, @erikaharris ! One thought I have is that, with all that beautiful, serene blue, you have the opportunity to add different and more vibrant or even deeper pops of color. Maybe you could swap out your couch pillows for yellow or orange ones, or change your kitchen rug to something deep purple. But I love everyone else's feedback, too!