How do you use mirrors in your home decor?

sam_o
sam_o Posts: 50

Community Manager

edited July 27 in Design Questions

How do you use mirrors in your home decor? Show us a stylish or creative mirror placement!

Comments

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304
    edited July 19

This is not a unique placement by any means, but I do love my mirror! The shape and material feel very unique to me

Edit: Omg I need to clean my windows 😂

• SNandez
    SNandez Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

I never really realized this, but I actually have a lot of mirrors haha. But here are two of my favs.

First, my vintage mirror gallery wall collection. I plan to add more. (Notre Dame reflection is a photo on the opposite wall haha)

And my latest edition, my mirrored candle sconces.

• Lateana
    Lateana Posts: 1

Currently I am following the Parisian design trend and have a 4' x 6' gilded beveled mirror over my living room fireplace with gold and white as my primary living room colors to reflect the Parisian esthetic. However, since I recently downsized to 1,300 sf from 2,500 sf my old Texas Ranch family room pieces have been merged to form my newly minted Paris, Texas decor ;)

• cemay1
    cemay1 Posts: 6

I have a gilded fancy mirror over a simple empress green marble mantel fireplace, an oval mirror in the hall outside my bedroom, a small mirror in the tv room opposite the tv, a small mirror in my sewing room, and one on a closet door. I have one hand mirror I would like fixed so I could hang it on a wall in an apartment we have.