How do you decorate your bedroom for maximum comfort and style

sam_o
sam_o Posts: 50

Community Manager

edited July 14 in Show & Tell

What's your approach to decorating your bedroom for maximum comfort and style? Share a snapshot of your sanctuary!

Comments

• heathercubed
    heathercubed Posts: 6

This is just one corner of my bedroom; it is a work in progress. I recently went from a queen sized bed to a twin and have zero regret. I feel more snug in a smaller bed and love that feeling.

As and aside and explanation of the move to a twin bed, I actually still remember sleeping in a crib as a very young child and it is reminiscent of that time. Granted, I was 4 years old before my mother was able to get another bed for an older sibling, so that I could then share a bed with one of my sisters. I don't think I ever really got over leaving the safety of my crib though. Timing really is everything.

In the opposite corner of the room I have an armchair and footstool, which I and still mulling over how to style it to make it more cosy and inviting. On the other side of the bed, for the corner, I am looking for a small narrow table; I am reluctant to shove the bed right into the corner. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated.