How have you personalized your entryway to make it welcoming?

sam_o
sam_o Posts: 50

Community Manager

edited July 14 in Show & Tell

How have you personalized your entryway to make it welcoming?

Comments

• Adriana
    Adriana Posts: 4

I'm working on it. When I finish it I will make sure to put a picture up.

• BlairDonovan
    BlairDonovan Posts: 53

Expert

I don't really have a true entryway (my apartment opens up right into the kitchen) but I have this little sliver of living room wall space that I basically treat like one. I splurged on the CB2 burl wood console table, and I regret nothing because it fits perfectly without being too deep and bulky. It also doubles as a storage spot for my overflowing book and magazine collection, plus I was able to slide a skirted storage ottoman underneath that holds extra tote bags and purses. The squiggle mirror is the finishing touch — it makes the room so much brighter — but I'm hoping to paint it some day because everything feels very matchy-matchy right now!

• KylieMcConville
    KylieMcConville Posts: 15

Expert

wow @BlairDonovan i love this mirror! where did you get it?

• losfrangeles
    losfrangeles Posts: 60 ✭✭✭

I also don’t have a proper entryway - my front door opens into the space between my work table and the back of my couch. But right next to the couch are some hooks for my reusable shopping bags and a vintage souvenir tray for my sunglasses and garage door opener.

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304

Right now my entryway is a simple storage bench and some hats on the wall, but similar to @Adriana I plan to revamp mine soon! Let's hold each other accountable!?

Also @BlairDonovan seeing all of those magazines makes me so happy 💛

• Adriana
    Adriana Posts: 4

@DanielaAraya Yes!!!!

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304

@Adriana 🤝