How do you incorporate personal mementos or travel souvenirs into your home decor?

sam_o
sam_o Posts: 50

Community Manager

edited July 3 in Show & Tell

How do you incorporate personal mementos or travel souvenirs into your home decor? Share a photo of how you've put it in your space.

Comments

• MeganBakerDetloff
    MeganBakerDetloff Posts: 100

Expert

my husband and i buy art when we travel to new places, so it's especially easy to display! i love having decor that reminds me of fun trips. here are a couple pieces we picked up in paris and athens. the athens one is actually a postcard — a great budget buy and looks fab in a frame!

• SofiaRivera
    SofiaRivera Posts: 14

Expert

When I'm visiting a friend in a new city, I always love to pick up some fun candlesticks — that way I can use them up/incorporate them into my home easily, and I think about that trip whenever I light them! I also love this story, which was part of AT's Recluttering package, where the writer shares some gorgeous pics of items and her husband have incorporated personal mementos into their home.

• VintagebyMitzi
    VintagebyMitzi Posts: 9

These school girls are by Jamaican artist J. MacDonald Henry and were bought on a trip to Jamaica. Reminds me of the carefree walks to school when I was child.