Which designer would you hire to redo your home?

sam_o
sam_o Posts: 50

Community Manager

edited July 4 in Regions

If you could invite any well-known designer to redo a room in your home, who would it be and which room would you choose?

Comments

• Desert_Coastal
    Desert_Coastal Posts: 3

Ohhh…I'd love for Leanne Ford to redo my master bedroom. Her penchant for calming neutrals would make it feel like a sanctuary.

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304

Ooooh this is a great question! I'd get Kelly Wearstler to design a colorful, swanky office space for me 😏

• Raury
    Raury Posts: 6

I’d love for Courtney Wilson to do my kitchen.

• CharliPenn
    CharliPenn Posts: 57

Expert

Egpyt Sherrod from HGTV, hands down! She gets me and I've never seen a space she touched that I didn't LOVE!

• DanielleBlundell
    DanielleBlundell Posts: 61

Expert

+1 to Leanne Ford! I'd ask her to use a bit more color than usual, which I think would be cool to see! I'd also love to have Devol redo my kitchen!

• LinneaKay
    LinneaKay Posts: 3

Joanna Gaines to remodel kitchen/living room into an open functional, comfortable AND beautiful space! Is this asking too much??

• BlairDonovan
    BlairDonovan Posts: 53

Expert

Beata Heuman in the U.K.! She designed Adwoa Aboah's home in London, which was the on cover of Architectural Digest's October 2023 issue. I love the way she mixes color and pattern, and all her designs have such a cozy, sophisticated feel. I have two pillows from her shop on my bed — her signature green "florentine flowers" print is delightful

• GIGi50
    GIGi50 Posts: 1

Nate Burkus,