What's your favorite season to decorate for? πŸ‚β„οΈπŸŒΈπŸŒž

sam_o
sam_o Posts: 50

Community Manager

edited July 4 in Regions

What's your favorite season to decorate for, and what do you do to change things up? πŸ‚β„οΈπŸŒΈπŸŒž

Comments

• losfrangeles
    losfrangeles Posts: 60 ✭✭✭

Spooky season. Expect velvet pumpkins, more cat stuff, multiple cauldrons, a witch’s broom, etc.

• ColletteReitz
    ColletteReitz Posts: 3

Expert

I love bringing in fall vibes after a hot summer! I like to do the least but still feel cozy, so I lean on crocheted and velvet pumpkins in green, orange, golden yellow, and terracotta hues. I have them in different sizes to help create visual interest.

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 304 ✭

My favorite has to be decorating for spring! I love seeing everything come alive after a cold upstate NY winter. I'll typically reach for any florals I can find, bring out colorful table linens, and use them as an excuse to plan a dinner party (post spring-cleaning πŸ˜…)

• CullenOrmond
    CullenOrmond Posts: 149

Expert

edited June 18

I love the holidays β€” putting up my tree is my most favorite activity. πŸŽ„ here's a photo of last year's tree.

• AmyB
    AmyB Posts: 4 ✭

Halloween of course… but have not decorated in a few years… It is also my busy season with my business, so I think I've been exhausted..

• LizzyFrancis
    LizzyFrancis Posts: 54

Expert

I never grew up with a real Christmas tree, so being in New York, my absolute favorite season to decorate for is Christmas with a very real tree. Here's a photo of my set-up from last year.

• SNandez
    SNandez Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

Christmas all the way! It's my absolute favorite time of year! I mostly use small pieces I've had for ages, and always get a real tree. Nothing beats the smell of a lovely pine tree.