Looking for stylish under-the-bed storage

KylieMcConville
KylieMcConville Posts: 15

Expert

edited July 3 in Organizing

Hi everyone, and happy Monday!!

I'm looking to revamp my under-the-bed storage and would love your help! Right now I have two flat plastic bins and while they work fine, they're not exactly beautiful or (truthfully) all that functional. Has anyone found any stylish under-the-bed organizers they'd recommend? I'm looking for options that would fit under a queen bed. I liked something like this from Amazon and also this from Bed Bath & Beyond (especially for easy viewing). I don't have a bed skirt to cover, so would love something that looks stylish from a distance. TIA!!!

Comments

• AdrienneBreaux
    AdrienneBreaux Posts: 70

Expert

@KylieMcConville I really love these baskets with lids and these with handles from Open Spaces.

• CullenOrmond
    CullenOrmond Posts: 149

Expert

hi @KylieMcConville! I'm in the same boat as you — my under-the-bed storage is just plastic bins that have honestly fallen apart throughout the year. I have a platform bed so it's tricky to find bins that aren't too tall to fit underneath. I'm going to keep checking back on this thread to see what clever suggestions come about!

• MaryB
    MaryB Posts: 34

I got these from Amazon. They hol

d wrapping supplies. Bedding a pillows for pull out sofa bed. I like that they have a clear top. Would like to have wheels but not enough clearance. They slide out easily on wood floors