Let's hear your favorite product recommendations!

ApartmentTherapy
ApartmentTherapy Posts: 53

Community Manager

edited July 2 in Design Questions

What's something you've purchased for your home that you absolutely love? Has it improved the way you live in any way?

Comments

• DanielaAraya
    DanielaAraya Posts: 400

I've been looking for a cordless lamp for our guest bedroom for quite some time now. This room in particular has outlets placed in the weirdest spots, but it's used infrequently enough that a cordless lamp was calling me. After looking at so many options, I finally landed on this one from a shop down the street from me! A few friends of mine have the same one and all had great things to say about it and how long it holds its charge, so I'm excited to put it to use at home!

Also, stair treads! I was so resistant because I didn't want to be able to see anything on our newly painted stairs, but I needed to put these on to prevent my dog (and honestly me) from slipping. You can't notice them at all!

• losfrangeles
    losfrangeles Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

It’s an investment, but I LOVE my Utility Canvas coverlet. I used to go through coverlets every couple of years due to having a cat who was 23 pounds of muscle. This thing is just about indestructible - and it’s not too hot for those of us who live in the warmer half of the US. Most coverlets are WAY too hot for this Californian.

• BlairDonovan
    BlairDonovan Posts: 66

Expert

i never thought i'd like the look of my windowless rental bathroom, but this bath mat that Kassatex designed with Chairish has been SUCH a stylish game changer. i actually ordered 3 different color options because i loved so many, but landed on the blue/forest green combo. it's so cozy to step on, too! 12/10 recommend

• DanielleBlundell
    DanielleBlundell Posts: 70

Expert

I recently purchased a set of these hand painted candles when I was in California. They're by the artist/brand Mystic by Esme. I just loved the combos of colors and the sweet floral designs. They're on my mantel, and honestly, I've enjoyed looking at them so much that I haven't even lit them!

• StephanieNguyen
    StephanieNguyen Posts: 101

Expert

Stair treads have been a game-changer for me and my dog too! I'm also glad I got runners in our hallway.

• StephanieNguyen
    StephanieNguyen Posts: 101

Expert

I'm really glad I got an adjustable standing desk and wide office chair to sit cross-legged in! I work remotely and being able to sit/stand comfortably has been so good for me.