It is our family policy that dishes get scrubbed AFTER a spin in the dishwasher (if they need it), not before- otherwise what do you have a dishwasher for??? Anyway, we don't have a disposal in ours, but we take out big chunks of food and put dishes in without scrubbing. I would say we have a 95% success rate. The remaining 5% gets scrubbed AFTER it got disinfected in the high-temperature dishwashing cycle, and we never had food clogging issues. Do what works for you!
Reader Reviews: Tell Us...Are Built-In Dishwasher Food Grinders a Good Idea?
|11/3/12 1:30 AM|
we have four months old twins at home. They share d a crib till they were three months old, but when we moved them to their own room (instead of our, which you will need to do if you don't want to drive yourself crazy, particularly if you are planning to nurse!) three weeks ago they clearly made it clear to s that they each wanted their own bed. We picked up two pretty basic, white cribs (Graco, sold on Amazon) and used one in our living room and one in the master while we were maign arrangements to move out of our two bedroom apartment. We moved when the kids were two months old, and switched them to their own room three weeks ago. They loved sharing a crib to begin with, and now they love having each their own bed- I put two cribs in their bedroom, and since they take as much space as a regular twin bed, they will be sharing a room for a lot longer! Good luck!
Crib Solutions for Twins
|3/18/11 3:28 PM|
I am so relieved I am not the only one who thought this post INSANE!!
Apartment Therapy Los Angeles | 9 Dangerous Home Habits
|7/24/09 4:11 PM|
Get rid of the railing, paint the fireplace bricks, and install a backsplash with wallpaper- I ma thinking Orly-like pattern in orange, so the countertop sticks out. New light fixtures, a lighter gray on the walls (not as deep as th one you linked to), and white cabinets with new hardware. You really have a little gem to work with here!
Apartment Therapy San Francisco | Good Questions: Ideas for Updating Family Room/Kitchen
|6/25/09 7:44 PM|
As an Italian national, I have seen and loved La Meglio Gioventu'. It's a hard look at Italian recent history, and every time I watch it I end up crying like a baby!
Apartment Therapy New York | Inspiration in Italian Cinema: The Best of Youth
|3/23/09 3:13 PM|