Mold leaves stains, so once you have cleaned it, what is left is the stain from the mold. It cannot grow if the humidity is too low, so in the winter at least, it is fine. In addition, many people are not sensitive to mold. It is a beautiful piece and it would be a shame to dispose of it. Be transparent about the issues and someone will want it.
Rebecca's Cure: Mission Accomplished... Sort Of Liveblogging the January Cure 2014
|1/30/14 10:55 AM|
Hex appeal gray for our small guest bathroom that needs a total redo!
Win: Luxury Mosaic Tile from
Mission Stone and Tile Giveaway
|10/18/13 02:29 PM|