Kathleen from Salvage's Profile
|Display Name:||Kathleen from Salvage|
Hi there - there is an environmentally responsible solution, and it is actually also the most effective one! For the record, bleach doesn't kill the mould spores, it just bleaches out the appearance for a little while. What kills mould spores is CLOVE OIL. Dry out your shower, and then spray the walls with a solution of a tablespoon of clove oil in water and leave for at least 24 hours. Clove is a very potent natural antiseptic and has been used for thousands of years to treat infection and disease in people. Cloves also have anaesthetic properties - chew one if you have toothache! Because of this,the neat clove oil is quite potent - don't apply directly to skin or you might get nerve damage.
How To Fight Gross Mold and Mildew? Good Questions
|9/20/12 6:12 PM|