Please tell us the charcoal paint color!
Bri's Beautiful Before & After Home
|2/8/11 12:03 PM|
Safe is a key word here. We had traditional bulb window candles, and last year nearly had a fire when the suction cup on one of the candles gave way. The candle fell on the floor and began burning the rug--luckily we happened to be home and smelled it before it did more than create a brown spot on the rug. Don't leave these on when you're not at home!
Durable, Good Quality, Safe Holiday Window Candles?
|11/11/10 02:05 PM|