Contest Schedule

Contest Info

Contest Eligibility

Submissions

Prizes

Each of the 4 division winners will receive a $1,000 gift card from Thrive Home Furnishings and a $200 gift card from Sherwin-Williams. The grand prize winner will also receive an additional $1,000 gift card from Thrive Home Furnishings.

The International favorite will receive a certificate of recognition and a collection of signed Apartment Therapy books

Frequently Asked Questions

When are submissions due for 2013 Room for Color Contest?

All entries are due by 9/16/13 by 18:00:00 EST.

When are entries posted on Apartment Therapy?

Selected entries will be posted beginning 9/3.

I received confirmation that you received my entry, why wasn’t my entry posted?

Our system does not automatically post entries as they are submitted. Our team selects the best entries to post. Not all submissions may be posted due to space limitations and it is up to Apartment Therapy to post the strongest submissions.

How are finalists/winners chosen?

National division finalists and the International favorite are chosen by the readers during the favoriting process and then a final vote will determine the National grand prize winner.

My home was previously featured on Apartment Therapy – am I still eligible to enter the 2013 Room for Color Contest?

Yes, readers previously shared their homes with the community are eligible.

Still have questions?

If you need help or have more questions, please email contesthelp@apartmenttherapy.com

Contest Divisions

The Apartment Therapy editors will make the final determination of which division published entries are placed in.